Saturday, November 30, 2013

TeachersPayTeachers is having a HUGE Cyber Monday sale. 

The sale will be both Monday and Tuesday.  

Monday, December 2, 2013
Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The checkout pass code is
CYBER

All of my lessons, novel packets, grammar, Common Core and more will be on sale.  
Don't forget! You can add to your wish list to save time.
I also have custom categories that will save you time from having to scroll through everything.
Click on the sale sign to see my store.
photo of TeachersPayTeachers Monday and Tuesday Cyber Sale, Dec. 2, Dec. 3 2013, Ruth S.

My Custom Categories save teachers time!
These are some of the categories at my store. 
I also have many free products. :)

My 210 Journal Prompts now have a WHOPPING
48,002 downloads and they're
FREE! 
By the time I'm finished writing this post there will be more downloads!
Check out the comments teachers have made about them.
Download them for your students.
They're kid friendly! 
Even students who say they don't like to write, will join in the fun! 






No comments:

Post a Comment