Friday, July 26, 2013

Back to School with the BlogLovin Blog Hop

I LOVE BLOG HOPS!

Bloggers share lessons, teaching ideas and more, then link up and travel on blog hops to see what other teachers are offering. 

What I really like is that each blog is very uniquely designed. Reading the posts provides me with new ideas. The best part of all, is you can easily move from one blog to another with just a click of your mouse. 

The most recent blog hop I joined was a Back to School blog hop. There are so many wonderful back to school lessons created by very talented teachers who love sharing their ideas. 

Take a minute to hop from one blog to another to see what's being offered. I guarantee you'll find many things you'll want to start the new school year!


photo of Back to School with the BlogLovin Blog Hop lesson plans, teaching materials

No comments:

Post a Comment