Friday, December 9, 2011

I Love TeachersPayTeachers.com

I love being part of the TeachersPayTeachers family of educators. We offer incredible lessons and give many of them away. Due to the decline of the economy in the U.S and around the world, Boards of Education aren't giving teachers the funds to buy what they need, therefore many are buying supplies, novels, reproducibles and more out of their own pockets. 


We TpT teachers are dedicated educators who want to preserve excellence in education. Many of us are experienced teachers who have valuable tried and true lessons that work in the classroom. Many of us are also award winning educators who love to share our knowledge with others!


I offer novel packets that include ready to print and use student worksheets.  Since I have elementary and middle school experience, I also offer science, social studies and other lessons and packets. Click on the TpT banner to see my store. 


Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment