Saturday, December 10, 2011

SUNSHINE AWARD!!

I feel so honored to be given this award by Carolyn, Ann Marie and Heidi! You have been a great inspiration and spread sunshine to all :)


To accept this award I'm answering the following questions.

What is your favorite color?  Blue/gray
What is your favorite animal? Dogs and cats. We have two dachshunds, 
Frederick and Jeffrey who are brothers. Sometimes I think they're smarter than I am LOL Cats are up there with dogs too.
What's your favorite number? 25 which is how old I was when I got married 
Facebook or Twitter?   Facebook
Your passion? Family first and foremost. Music. I'm a trained classical pianist and compose my own music. Writing.  I'm a published author.  Arts and crafts.
Giving or Getting presents? Giving definitely!
Favorite Day?  Thanksgiving and Christmas Day when our family is together. 

I'm passing this award to Amy at "Science Stuff" 
and to Sarah at "Teaching Tweens"









2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sending a little sunshine my way!!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Amy. I used to teach science and loved it. Your blog is GREAT! :)
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete